Transport is provided via IFN backbone fiber routes, dedicated partner routes, and specific customer expansion sales. It is an extremely reliable and protected solution to provide connectivity to the most demanding customer-market segment.
IFN has in excess of 4,100 route miles of single-mode fiber, connecting in excess of 4,000 buildings in Indiana. Additionally, IFN provides national connectivity through carrier hotels and INDATEL to expand our footprint. Providing the most secure, reliable, and cost-effective telecommunications services possible is what makes IFN the preferred Fiber Network.
• Ethernet Simplicity: IFN delivers fiber transport service via familiar Ethernet technology.
• Standards-Based: IFN follows the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) standards.
• Cost-Effectiveness: IFN delivers high-speed Ethernet connectivity at noticeable cost savings compared with traditional communication providers.
• Flexibility and Scalability: Multiple transport configuration options are supported to fit your connectivity needs.
• Professional installation and local support: IFN’s dedicated local support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.