IFN’s Carrier-Grade Solutions will expand your market reach and enable your customers to make connections in Indiana’s markets, both metro and rural.
- Ethernet Transport over fiber: SONET and DWDM (5 Mbps-100 Gbps)
- Backhaul: Cell sites and connectivity to the MTSO
- Sonet/TDM: Regional and Metro access (DS-1 to OC-192)
- Wavelength: Protected or unprotected, dedicated metro and regional high-speed wavelength services
- Internet: Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) offering global reach and scalability.
- IP speeds of 5mb to 100 Gbps
- Henry Street Colocation and Carrier Meet Point Services
- Custom fiber builds